Manage episode 215315120 series 2424349
- William's health journey and how carnivore worked better for him veganism
- Why veganism works until it doesn't and what it lacks
- The mental effects of diet
- Self-experimentation and applying knowledge vs. following gurus
- The power of a strict, basic meat-only diet
- How to go beyond basic carnivore
- Nutrients and organ meats
- The best resources for people getting started on carnivore (one is justmeat.co)
- Why meat is the best nutrition
- How variety changes on carnivore
- Advanced carnivore diet topics such as organ meats, fat to protein ratio, fatty acids
- How the carnivore movement can continue to evolve in a positive way
- And more!
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community? Let me know on Twitter (@CarnivoreCast), Instagram (@CarnivoreCast), and Facebook at Carnivore Cast (The Carnivore Cast) or go to CarnivoreCast.com. You can also email me at email@example.com.
51 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 54 mins duration .