Manage episode 215315118 series 2424349
Doug Wright has lost over 150 pounds and eaten a ketogenic carnivore diet for over a year, was featured in the New York Post recently, and is a moderator for the World Carnivore Tribe. Doug and I speak about a range of topics including:
- Doug’s health journey and how carnivore worked better for him than keto and calorie restriction
- The best resources for people getting started on carnivore (one is justmeat.co)
- Why meat is the best nutrition
- How variety changes on carnivore
- Advanced carnivore diet topics such as organ meats, fat to protein ratio, fatty acids
- How the carnivore movement can continue to evolve
- Why some people don’t lose weight initially on carnivore
- How a carnivore diet is sustainable for the environment
- And more!
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?
51 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 54 mins duration .