Manage episode 216716419 series 2424349
Sylvia Tabor (@biohackingchick) is a carnivore, health coach, former vegan, and biohacker. Sylvia loves self-experimentation and quantifying anything and everything, especially health and wellness. She puts together inspiring and informative posts about Carnivore and her own experiences on her Instagram.
Sylvia and I discuss the following:
- History of health challenges
- Simple tweaks to improve the nutrient density of your diet
- Challenges with a vegan diet
- Self-experiments and testing
- Her daily diet
- Thoughts on fasting, organ meats, and grain vs. grass fed
- And much more!
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?Let me know on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
52 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 54 mins duration .