Manage episode 217052921 series 2424349
Dr. Bret Scher, the Low Carb Cardiologist, is a board-certified, practicing cardiologist. He's the host of the Low Carb Cardiologist podcast, as well as the new Diet Doctor Podcast with Andreas Eenfeldt.
Dr. Bret and I speak about:
- Limits of conventional medical care
- Complexities of our health and nutrition system today
- Preventative care as a model for improving health
- Most important heart health markers
- His view on a carnivore diet
- And much more!
Where to find Dr. Bret Scher:
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?Let me know on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.