Manage episode 217505320 series 2424349
Brian Sanders (@FoodLiesOrg) is a filmmaker and the creator of Food Lies, about what humans are supposed to eat, where we went wrong in the past 60 years, and how to fix this all featuring experts like Tim Noakes, Nina Teicholz, Ted Naiman, Shawn Baker, Amy Berger, and more! Brian also has an incredible podcast, Peak Human, where he’s interviewed experts, doctors, and researchers (many of whom will be in the film).
Brian and I discuss the following:
- Inspiration behind Food Lies
- Why high carb can “work”
- Failed environment metabolic state
- Sustainability of meat and environmental impacts
- Bioavailability / nutrient density of plants vs. meat
- Brian’s simple and effective workout
- And much more!
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?Let me know on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. You can also email me at email@example.com.
51 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 54 mins duration .