Manage episode 218068400 series 2424349
Chris Irvin, The Ketologist is a former collegiate athlete and sports performance coach with a Master’s Degree in Exercise and Nutrition Science. Chris is an expert at taking complex ketosis research and turning it into actionable and digestible information.
Chris and I dive deep into:
- What brought Chris to carnivore from kept
- The advantages of a higher protein approach
- Fasting for mental acuity
- Weight loss plateaus and what cause them
- Optimizing carnivore with supplementation and certain foods
- Best tips for getting quality sleep
- Electrolytes on carnivore / keto
- And much more!What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?
52 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 54 mins duration .