Manage episode 218326387 series 2424349
Andrew Graf (@CarnivoreAntMan) is an entomologist (study of insects and plants) and has lost over 110 pounds, cured a variety of chronic conditions including depression, reducing eczema, GI issues, joint & nerve pain, dental decay, and fatigue all with a carnivore diet while greatly improving his quality of life.
Andrew and I touch on:
- His health history and relationship with food
- Being a by-the-book vegan
- Mental health benefits of carnivore and overcoming emotional eating, anxiety, and depression
- First benefits of going carnivore
- Being a role model and responsible for others
- Plant chemical warfare and dangers of plants
- How entomology supports a carnivore diet
- Andrew’s choice to eat raw meat
- Electrolytes on carnivore (different than kept)
- And more!
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?Let me know on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
51 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 54 mins duration .