Manage episode 219844817 series 2424349
Dr. Shawn Baker (@SBakerMD) uses his outspoken voice to inspire thousands of people to experiment with and thrive on carnivore. He is an orthopedic surgeon and lifelong multi-sport athlete competing at the highest levels and setting world records in Concept 2 erging, highland games, deadlifting, and rugby. He’s a backflipping, basketball dunking, and massive deadlifting 50+-year old father. Shawn co-hosts the incredible Human Performance Outliers podcast, which is a favorite of mine, and is constantly pushing against paradigms while educating the masses.
Shawn and I talk about the following:
- Why we need to be outspoken and direct about carnivore
- What we're up against in terms of politics and threatening the food supply
- The need for more science on the carnivore diet
- Environmental myths around carnivore
- Views on recent Joe Rogan debates (Rhonda Patrick, Joel Kahn)
- When he started carnivore and why
- Diving deeper into organ meats and anthropology
- And much more!
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?Let me know on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. You can also email me at email@example.com.
65 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 54 mins duration .