Manage episode 220272689 series 2424349
Daniel Wiseman, known on Twitter as @SteakandIron, is a 32 year old engineer in Northern California. Daniel has previously tried a low-cost vegan diet and became fat, sick, and in his words “an old man”. Daniel decided to question dogma and myths around nutrition, health, and more. He ultimately relieved those his health issues with a keto/carnivore diet and now spreads the word through Twitter.
Daniel and I dig into the following:
- From struggling cheap vegan to thriving carnivore/keto
- The reason he started on Twitter and message he’s trying to spread
- His most memorable tweet
- Vegan myths
- Carnivore movement and keeping it positive
- Bringing data and deep research to people
- The value of independent thought
- Calorie myths - birthday steak
- Traveling on carnivore
- And much more!
Where to find Daniel online:
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?Let me know on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
47 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 53 mins duration .