Manage episode 220838713 series 2424349
Lisa Bailey (@LBaileyHealth) has a long history in health, fitness, and nutrition including certifications as a Primal Health Coach, Precision Nutrition coach, and more. She’s suffered from a variety of health issues her whole life including GI distress, loss of sense of smell and taste, severe allergies, and more before overcoming them all on a carnivore diet. Previously, Lisa had tried low-fat, vegetarian, and elimination diets without success.
Where to find
Lisa and I talk about:
- Her story and health journey including losing her sense of smell
- What she would have done differently in her life
- The gift of eating a species-appropriate diet
- The impact on her family
- Labels and keeping carnivore positive
- Problems with pork
- Organ meats and using the whole animal
- Food waste on carnivore
- Raw meat for dogs
- And much more!
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?
47 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 53 mins duration .