Manage episode 222844041 series 2424349
Dr. Ken Berry (@KenDBerryMD), author of Lies My Doctor Told Me, is a practicing physician in a rural town in Tennessee and a carnivore himself. For over a decade, he’s been fighting the epidemics of Obesity, Insulin Resistance, and Type 2 Diabetes one patient at a time. More recently, he’s ambitiously scaled his mission. Through his writing and videos (youtube.com/kendberrymd) he’s waging all-out war against obesity and Type 2 Diabetes.
Ken and I dive into the following:
- How his own health issues and those with patients motivated him to go beyond standard medical advice
- Lies from doctors
- The barriers keeping doctors from investigating the latest research on nutrition and medicine
- The higher standard and duty for doctors to know the truth for their patients
- Lies My Doctor Told Me version 2 coming in March 2019
- How can people educate their doctors
- Dr. Berry’s carnivore diet and the impressive results he’s had with heartburn and body composition
- The stupidity of calorie counting and hormones
- Fasting / OMAD
- Salt and sunlight myths
- How carnivore may not be for everyone
- His next book
- And much more!
Where to find more about Ken:
- YouTube - I highly recommend his videos!
- Facebook - FB live every Sunday!
- Lies My Doctor Told Me book
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?Let me know on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. You can also email me at email@example.com.
51 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 54 mins duration .