Manage episode 235394110 series 2424349
Jake Centra (@trainlikejake on Twitter and Instagram) is a personal trainer, fitness and nutrition specialist, and student physical therapist. Jake lost 20 lbs and got jacked going from hour-long gym sessions, calorie counting, bingeing, and cheat meals to less than 30 minutes in the gym a day, compound lifts, and eating an animal-based high protein diet. More importantly, he turned his mental and physical health around and got off his prescription medications. Jake shares excellent, evidence-based fitness and nutrition advice.
Please consider supporting the show on Patreon or Paypal so we can reach more people:
Jake and I discuss:
- His story and how he got unhealthy
- When he started getting turned on to a better way of both eating and exercising
- What mental and emotional changes he experienced experience
- Day of eating (protein, primary foods, calories, fasting, etc.)
- Exercise routine (with/without a gym, volume, HIT, failure, exercises, etc.)
- Controversial beliefs in fitness and nutrition
- Changing the world of exercise and eating for the better to help people
- And much more!
Where to find Jake:
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?Let me know on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
61 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 55 mins duration .