Manage episode 230798824 series 2424349
Jeremy Hannan (@bionicsloth) has been a carnivore for almost a year improving several aspects of his health including his weight (he lost over 30 lbs in 100 days), sleep, skin, mood, and much more. Jeremy was initially quite skeptical of the carnivore diet and searched diligently to find research to disprove it, but the scientific facts he uncovered supported it, so he gave it a try.
Jeremy and I discuss the following:
- Jeremy’s background, and how it prepared him to think critically about nutrition
- What got Jeremy interested in carnivore and motivated to change
- Mental health benefits of carnivore
- Jeremy’s findings from fad diets and touching the bodybuilding world
- Food should be simple
- Saving time and aspects of time
- Daily diet during Jeremy’s initial results
- Tweaks he’s made to the carnivore diet over time
- GI distress and issues being resolved
- Holding on to your why and experimenting with yourself
- Exercise and breakin
- Blood work
- Edible history of humanity
- Potatoes, rice, Columbian exchange
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?Let me know on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
52 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 54 mins duration .