Manage episode 248617161 series 2424349
Kurt Yazici (@karnivorekurt) is a carnivore diet expert who healed himself with the carnivore diet (with the help of Dr. Paul Saladino) after years of anxiety and gut issues as an entrepreneur. He shares phenomenally helpful, professional, and informational videos that cover how to implement a nose-to-tail carnivore diet, along with optimizing sleep and light, to live the best quality of life you can. Kurt also has an excellent newsletter that you can subscribe to at KarnivoreKurt.com.
Please consider supporting the show on Patreon or Paypal so we can reach more people:
Where to find more about Kurt:
- Email Newsletter: https://tinyurl.com/karnivore-newsletter
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/karnivorekurt
- Podcast: https://karnivorekurt.podbean.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/karnivorekurt/
- FB Page: fb.me/teamkarnivorekurt
- FB Group: facebook.com/groups/carnivorecommunity
- Website: www.karnivorekurt.com
- Book waitlist: http://karnivorekurt.com/upcoming
This episode is brought to you by Optimal Carnivore. Do you struggle to eat organ meat?
Optimal Carnivore was created by Carnivores for Carnivores.
They created a unique organ complex from grass-fed animals in New Zealand. It includes 9 different organs - Liver, Brain, Heart, Thymus, Kidney, Spleen, Pancreas, Lung etc.
Taking 6 capsules is the same as eating an ounce of raw organ meat from the butcher.
Get 10% off your order by going to https://amzn.to/2sCLB4L and using the code: carnivore10 at checkout!
(currently only shipping within the US)
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?Let me know on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.