Manage episode 225317384 series 2424349
Mark Strough (@Mark_Strough) is a high-intensity trainer/nutritional coach, martial arts instructor and lifelong student. He is currently following a zero carb 100% carnivore nutritional approach, which he credits with clearing up his Rheumatoid Arthritis. Mark helps inspire and coach hundreds of others in person and online through his Mark's Health and Nutrition Facebook Group.
Mark and I talk about:
- Mark's background in fitness and martial arts
- A debilitating injury that Mark suffered
- Mark's initial success with a meat-heavy diet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Plant Paradox by Dr. Steven Gundry
- Corporate Warrior by Lawrence Neal
- High intensity training as infrequently as once every 3 weeks
- Remarkable changes from removing the last few servings (per week) of vegetables
- Mark's daily diet
- Cost-effective carnivore
- High intensity training
- Dr. Doug McGuff
- Mark's workouts
- Mark's great advice for people in general
Where to find out more about Mark and follow him:
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?Let me know on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. You can also email me at email@example.com.
50 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 53 mins duration .