Manage episode 228273805 series 2424349
Michael Goldstein (@bitstein) is a carnivore and bitcoin maximilist. He's cohost of the Noded Bitcoin Podcast, President of the Satoshi Nakamoto Institute. Most listeners will know his site JustMeat.co, which is a carefully curated set of resources and links about all-meat, zero carb diets, as well a MeatHeals.com, which is a collection of carnivore case studies from folks overcoming a variety of diseases.
Michael and I discuss the following:
- The origin and development of JustMeat.co
- Michael's start on a carnivore diet and evolution of diets before then
- Day of eating
- Keeping an open mind and learning from many different carnivores
- Bitcoin and carnivorory
- How can folks into carnivore learn more about bitcoin and vice versa?
- Michael's future plans
Where to find out more about Michael:
- Satoshi Nakamoto Institute
- The Bitcoin Standard (book)
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?Let me know on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. You can also email me at email@example.com.
47 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 53 mins duration .