Manage episode 221344706 series 2424349
In this solocast, I answer a wide variety of listener questions about a carnivore / ketogenic diet including how to cut weight, counting calories, sports adaptation, best food choices, nutrients, and more! Let me know what you think and if you'd like more Q&As or solocasts in the future.
Question I answered:
- What are the best cuts of meat for carnivore on a budget?
- What health problems may arise from non-beef animal foods (e.g., eggs, dairy)?
- Best carnivore snacks
- How much meat to eat for weight loss? How to approach weight loss?
- When to track calories on carnivore?
- What to drink on carnivore?
- How to get iodine on carnivore and how did people get it in prehistoric times?
- What are vitamin C requirements on carnivore?
- Why are our teeth flat compared to other carnivores?
- Are Blue Zones an argument against carnivore?
- What should I do about candida overgrowth?
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?Let me know on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. You can also email me at email@example.com.
51 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 54 mins duration .