Manage episode 247581003 series 1272423
This week I am joined by Luke Thomas. Luke is the Co-Founder of Friday and a former colleague. Friday is building software that aids high-performing people in the habit creation process and improving performance at work. We discuss creating habits, communication tools we all use and how to get people motivated to start a habit.
- How do we build and form habits?
- How do we get technology to compliment the people doing the work?
- How do we know which communication tool to use?
- Why do frameworks resonate with us?
- Having a trigger dramatically improves the probability that people will do the “thing” (task, habit, etc..)
- People process seeing emojis as a facial reaction.
- Text can be easily misinterpreted. Communication channels need to adapt.
- If you deliver the right thing on the wrong channel, it may not work.
- When you ask for information that people can provide behind a screen, you tend to get better data.
- In-person is the richest communication channel
This podcast is brought to you by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the products and services we provide via the following links.