Manage episode 267139021 series 1272423
In this episode, Mike and Jody discuss a listener tip regarding objection handling. We bounce around a bit on this one, but ultimately bring it home with some practical thoughts on objection handling.
TLDR - ask questions, gain context, don't react.
- Do objection handling documents work?
- Can you build out questions on an objection handling sheet?
- Objection handling documents can work if you are not just reading off of a script.
- These documents can help with alignment within an organization.
- When dealing with a pricing objection, ask “from what perspective?”
- Don’t interrogate customers, but work to gather a bit more information.
- If you guess, you only have one chance of guessing right.
- Rather than answer the objection immediately, take a pause and ask one question.
- Account plans are a useful tool - You can listen to our account planning podcast here
Submit Listener Questions To:
- DM us on Twitter
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource (this podcast) and then put the action items into practice. Share your work with us via Twitter or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale course - self directed. Find our courses here
- Hire us as a consultant/advisor within your team or organization
This podcast is brought to you by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the products and services we provide via the following links.