Manage episode 247917041 series 1272423
How Do You Select Your Sales Stack?
Mike is joined by Dan Cilley and Steven Wright of Vendor Neutral. Dan is the Co-Founder of Vendor Neutral and Steven is a Certification Analyst. The Vendor Neutral mission is to simplify the Sales Tech selection at all levels.
This is a follow-up from an earlier podcast where Mike discusses the stack we use and implement with our Catalyst Sale clients.
- Why do organizations come to Vendor Neutral for help?
- What is the Vendor Neutral S.T.A.C.K. framework?
- What are some internal questions we can start with?
- Why do folks struggle with these questions?
- What are the challenges with stakeholder alignment?
- How does empathy play a role?
- Vendor Neutral assessments are buyer facing
- Understand your own process first.
- What we need to look for more often than not is the emotional transfer, the buyer journey.
- Invest some of this thinking into both the Buyer and the Seller journey.
- Remember your internal customers
This podcast is brought to you by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the products and services we provide via the following links.