Manage episode 231342424 series 2405835
Lifestyle design coach and host of The Realness podcast, Conner Moore joins us on today’s episode! Our relationship was formed out of sass, attitude, and total humor–which I love!
I love what Conner is all about, and how honest he is with his delivery. He has a lifestyle design program and a dating program, and his approach is to help his clients get past whatever is holding them back so that they can open themselves up to the life they truly desire, without taking themselves too seriously along the way. Conner takes topics that are normally heavy and difficult to follow, and makes them simple and digestible for his listeners and clients alike. In today’s episode, Conner and I talk a lot about vulnerability, his coaching practice, how he’s changed personally, and more.
Today on Ceremony Wellness...
- What vulnerability means to Conner
- How journaling helps Conner express himself
- The stories we hear from our parents
- Showing up differently to help heal
- Feeling worthy in romantic relationships
- Being open to experiences
- Making the shift out of victim mindset
- Conner’s experience with Ayahuasca + who it’s for
- Conner’s Realness Retreat
- The spirituality line
- How Conner’s lifestyle design program works
- What he notices from his female clients on dating + relationships
To learn more, visit: http://kellitennant.com/podcast
- Learn more: gettherealness.com
- Instagram: @connerwanders
- Listen: The Realness podcast
- Read: Start With Why by Simon Sinek
- Visit kellitennant.com/live to get your ticket for Ceremony Wellness: Live
- Go to kellitennant.com/detox to clean up your routine
Ceremony Wellness is produced by Podcast Masters
92 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 58 mins duration .