Manage episode 225851671 series 2478788
Today on 51percent's Institutional Podcast we have Myles Snider, the CEO of Aurora EOS a candidate block producer for EOS. Myles was also previously head of research at Multicoin Capital.
EOS has faced intense scrutiny over the past few weeks, and we take a detailed and unbiased look under the hood.
- Unbiased deep dive covering everything EOS
- Myles’ response to the massive controversy regarding EOS (limited nodes, vote buying, cartels, the future, renting out resources)
- Will EOS solve its issues before Ethereum is able to scale with Level 2?
- Can BlockOne actually deploy its $4B?
- Info on EOS' 21 validators, how they can change and how 70 are compensated on standby.
- Details on the resource exchange to lend out EOS for a return
- How the EOS constitution cannot be enforced by code.
- The beauty of on chain governance and so much more.
Add your email on 51pct.io for our extensive research reports.
51percent's Institutional Crypto Podcasts are to the point discussions with crypto leaders for analysts, funds and institutions. Make sure to add your email on 51pct.io
Disclosure: Tom Shaughnessy owns tokens in ETH and has no position in EOS. This podcast is NOT investment advice and is only informational. Do not make investment decisions based upon this podcast.
42 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 56 mins duration .