Manage episode 225851670 series 2478788
Pascal Gauthier, President of Ledger, the provider of the popular crypto hardware wallet to update us on the future of the company. Topics include Komainu (Ledger partnered with Nomura to create a full-service institutional crypto service), Ledger Vault and the future of the company.
- Ledger has sold 1M+ hardware wallets; whats next on the roadmap and functionality.
- A discussion on Ledger Vault the institutional custodian offering; custody can unlock billions of inflows in our opinion.
- How ledger Vault differentiation vs Gemini, Coinbase, DACC, Kingdom Trust and competitors.
- Why ledger is the most secure institutional custody provider.
- Ledger’s institutional custodianship offering is competitively priced, especially in comparison to gold.
- Details on Komainu the first full custodian ready for institutional money. With Nomura. Komainu will hold the private keys.
- Ledger can easily implement updates faster than exchanges to support new cryptocurrencies
- Ledger’s future plans to support security tokens.
Add your email on 51pct.io for our extensive research reports.
51percent's Institutional Crypto Podcasts are to the point discussions with crypto leaders for analysts, funds and institutions. Make sure to add your email on 51pct.io
Disclosure: Tom Shaughnessy owns tokens in ETH. This podcast is NOT investment advice and is only informational. Do not make investment decisions based upon this podcast.
42 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 56 mins duration .