Manage episode 262987584 series 1280399
- DigitalOcean – DigitalOcean’s developer cloud makes it simple to launch in the cloud and scale up as you grow. They have an intuitive control panel, predictable pricing, team accounts, worldwide availability with a 99.99% uptime SLA, and 24/7/365 world-class support to back that up. Get your $100 credit at do.co/changelog.
- Retool – Retool makes it super simple to build back-office apps in hours, not days. The tool is is built by engineers, explicitly for engineers. Learn more and try it for free at retool.com/changelog
- Square – Develop on the platform that sellers trust! Head to squareup.com/go/changelog to learn more and create your Square Developer account. When you build with Square, you get to outsource all the payments complexity to them. They take care of maintaining PCI compliance, detecting fraud, and managing disputes on your behalf.
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com.
- Marko Saric – Twitter, Website
- Uku Täht – Twitter, GitHub
- Adam Stacoviak – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
- Plausible - a lightweight, open source, privacy-friendly alternative to Google Analytics
- Why you should stop using Google Analytics on your website
- How one blog post changed the traction for my startup
- Will removing Google Analytics from a site hurt search engine rankings?
- Blogging statistics and trends you should know in 2020
- How to de-Google-ify your site to make it faster and visitor friendly