Manage episode 197815423 series 83208
This week on Channel 9, Christina is in San Francisco (sans teleprompter -- sorry for looking at my phone!), enjoying beautiful weather while discussing this week's top developer news:
- [00:30] Microsoft Build 2018 Developer Conference
- [00:54] Windows Developer Day Returns on March 7th!
- [01:14] Welcoming Progressive Web Apps to Microsoft Edge and Windows 10
- [01:51] .NET Core 2.1 Roadmap | .NET Blog and .NET Core 2.1 Roadmap PT.2 | On .NET | Channel 9 and ASP.NET Core 2.1 roadmap | .NET Web Development and Tools Blog
- [02:16] Implementing a simple Azure Function with a Xamarin.Forms client | Microsoft Azure
- [02:36] Lose the Cables: Make Deploying to an iOS or tvOS Device Easier | Xamarin Blog
- [03:06] Visual Studio Code Release Highlights - January 2018 - YouTube and Visual Studio Code January 2018
- [03:35] Live Streaming Your Code - MS Dev Show Podcast
- [04:03] Why should I care about Kubernetes, Docker, and Container Orchestration? - Scott Hanselman
- [04:40] Christina's Pick of the Week: A $500 PC and an AI Did a Way Better Job Erasing Henry Cavill's Justice League Mustache Than Expensive VFX and the YouTube video is here
Please leave a comment or email us at email@example.com.
1856 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 25 mins duration .