Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 15, 2019 13:21 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next hour. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 231744051 series 1330870
- Different methods to extract the app from the smart phone
- Static analysis and deobfuscation of complex multidex applications (the Huawei Health App comprises over 13.000 classes and far over 64K methods) with Jadx  and Android Studio 
- Dynamic analysis and instrumentation with Frida  to intercept the Bluetooth communication and to circumvent the code signing protection
- The structure of the Huawei Link Protocol v2, including the handshake and cryptographic authentication between fitness tracker and smart phone
- The readout of the fitness data stored (beside the cloud) on the smart phone in an encrypted local SQLite database (SQLite Encryption Extension), including the retrievement of the encryption key
 https://www.frida.re/ about this event: https://conference.c3w.at/eh19/talk/3XYZYY/
5216 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 hours averaging 37 mins duration .