Manage episode 231747665 series 1910928
- Different methods to extract the app from the smart phone
- Static analysis and deobfuscation of complex multidex applications (the Huawei Health App comprises over 13.000 classes and far over 64K methods) with Jadx  and Android Studio 
- Dynamic analysis and instrumentation with Frida  to intercept the Bluetooth communication and to circumvent the code signing protection
- The structure of the Huawei Link Protocol v2, including the handshake and cryptographic authentication between fitness tracker and smart phone
- The readout of the fitness data stored (beside the cloud) on the smart phone in an encrypted local SQLite database (SQLite Encryption Extension), including the retrievement of the encryption key
 https://www.frida.re/ about this event: https://conference.c3w.at/eh19/talk/3XYZYY/
6172 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 hours averaging 33 mins duration .