Manage episode 223442293 series 2391718
This week, John and Matt talk with Shai Oster, Asia bureau chief for The Information, about the rash of Chinese IPOs in a down market, looking at Tencent Music, Xiaomi, Pinduoduo, Meituan Dianping. We also talk about the possibilities for Bytedance and Ant Financial IPOs in 2019.
- China Tech Talk 49: The Xiaomi IPO with The Information’s Shai Oster
- What China’s history of overseas tech IPOs says about the current wave
- TechNode IPO coverage
- Sign up for TechNode newsletters
- Subscribe to The Information
- RSS feed
- China Tech Talk.com
- Music: "Theme from Penguins on Parade" by Lee Rosevere, Music for Podcasts 3
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/china-tech-talk/message
80 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 53 mins duration .