Manage episode 181959678 series 1428035
Radio Interview: Yoga and Christianity - Are They Compatible? Statistics, Definitions and Dangers of Yoga!
- Interview: Featuring Bill Feltner of Pilgrim Radio (Carson City, Nevada) and Chris Lawson of Spiritual Research Network.
- Topics: 1) Western culture embraces yoga, 2) What yoga is - by definition and in context, 3) Yoga and the occult, 4) Kundalini energy and the psychic worldview versus Christianity, Jesus Christ and the Bible, 5) The dangers of yoga (psycho-spiritual and psycho-physical "emergencies"), 6) So-called 'Christian Yoga' ministries, 7) The conflict between Yoga, Christian Yoga, and the biblical Gospel.
This radio interview covers numerous topics pertaining to the exponential growth of Yoga teachings and practices in the West, including updated Yoga Journal statistics, definitions and the true aim and purpose of Yoga, the philosophy, dangers and anti-Christian beliefs of Yoga, alleged Christian Yoga ministries, and much more!
This audio is not for the squeamish. It reveals the hard facts and explains the hostile opposition to humans that Yoga employs in a most seductive way; for even the Yoga postures (asanas) and breathing techniques (pranayama) are worshipful methods/postures to Hindu deities, designed specifically to open humans up to the spirit world, occult influence, and trance/possession states.
- Listen to more audio messages on the dangers of yoga!
- Purchase Yoga and Christianity - Are They Compatible?
- Read Yoga and Christianity - Are They Compatible?
Chris Lawson Jude 3
See also: www.Spiritual-Research-Network.com
- LawsonChristopher.org (Support)
- SpiritualResearchNetwork.com (SRN main)
- Spiritual-Research-Network.com (SRN archive)
- Visit our sites for our store links (Shop)
- Yoga and Meditation Dangers (International archive)
82 episodes available. A new episode about every 20 days averaging 40 mins duration .