Manage episode 236111539 series 1106723
Today's meditation is on Phil 4:19 but jumps around a bit. Here's a few others:
- Lev 26:5: “Your threshing shall last to the time of the grape harvest, and the grape harvest shall last to the time for sowing. And you shall eat your bread to the full and dwell in your land securely."
- Luke 12:31-32: “Instead, seek his kingdom, and all these things will be added to you. Fear not, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom."
- Prov 10:3: “The Lord does not let the righteous go hungry, but he thwarts the craving of the wicked."
- Romans 8:31-32: “What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?”
- Psalm 55:22: “Cast your burden on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved."