Manage episode 233852710 series 2431533
This episode with Rachel Hill of The Invisible Hypothyroidism was one of my favorites! I connected so quickly to Rachel because I really resonated with her story. Rachel is an advocate for those living with hypothyroidism and Hashimoto's. She creates content so others living with the same disease can take action toward being an advocate for their own healing. Hope you enjoy!
In today's episode we chat about ...
- Rachel's symptoms and beginning of her journey with hypothyroidism & Hashimoto's
- How she became an advocate of her own health
- How she encourages others to take their healing into their own hands
- Being in the "working world" when you have brain fog
Links and things ...
- Rachel's website: https://www.theinvisiblehypothyroidism.com
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/TheInvisibleHypothyroidism
- Insta: https://instagram.com/TheInvisibleHypothyroidism
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Invisible_Hypo
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/449586315231741/