Manage episode 231264949 series 1936736
Jim Adams is the producer and host of Masters in Fitness Podcast wherein he interviews successful fitness business owners and discuss crucial elements in putting up a fitness business. Listen to the podcast as he and Dr. Josh Satterlee share fruitful insights and issues regarding fitness business. Take notes because they will also share important tips for starters in the business!
“Start small and perfect your craft – build up your client, brand, and reputation.” – Jim Adams
- Adams will share some of the most helpful tips in putting up a fitness business.
- They will talk about things people think they need in order to kick start their business and compare these with the actual things people should focus on.
- Adams highlights the value of investing to more important aspects of the business.
- They will also share some success stories of current affluent fitness businesses.
- There are things that beginners think they need in the business which are not actual necessities. People tend to waste their money on these unnecessary things.
- Beginners should take note that there is no harm in starting small. There should be a room to perfect the craft by building up the client, brand, and reputation.
- Business owners should always focus on the need for clients, customers, or revenue more than the cost they spend in order to operate. Thus, they should always take note of the customer’s need and provide a very pleasant atmosphere for them.
- It is not ideal to look at the business through a trainer’s perspective. There is more to success than building up a kickass gym with kickass equipment. Fitness businesses should be based on personality, creativity, and good training.
- In any kind of business, people should look at it as a long-term plan.
- The three important things beginners and aspirants should consider are the following: a system of training which will allow you to scale the business; a business plan to track the objectives and progress; and a very good marketing plan to get more clients.
Reach him out at:
Facebook Page: Masters in Fitness Business Podcast