Manage episode 214910752 series 1947764
In this podcast, Paul Davey and Sam Perrin from Xtravirt’s Cloud Automation Practice discuss automation, sharing their insight and learnings from having worked on dozens of automation projects.
This episode outlines:
- What is automation?
- The common reasons businesses are automating business processes.
- Some of tools being used in automation – from Puppet and Chef for configuration management to HashiCorp’s options for provisioning, security and the running of applications.
- The need for businesses to take a business logic first approach to automation projects.
- Some common mistakes to avoid.
- How Xtravirt have designed workshops and best practice methodologies to ensure automation projects stay on track and deliver the business outcomes they were intended to.
To find out more about Xtravirt’s Cloud Automation Practice, please contact:
Sam Perrin - Sam_Perrin