CTC 16: "Getting Team Buy-in and Playing the Long Game" - Greg Miller Cincinnati Christian University
Manage episode 228608521 series 1820390
During this episode we sit down with Greg Miller, Head Basketball Coach at Cincinnati Christian University.
We hear his story, things he's learned as a player, a GA, and now a Head coach.
Topics also include:
- Transitioning from a player to coach
- How college is a key season of a player's life
- Dealing with team dynamics and "buy-in"
- 3 Dimensional Coaching
- Transformational Leadership
Quotes and Bible verse references:
- James 1:2-4
- 2 Timothy 4:2
- "If we don't mold these guys while they're in our program the world will."
- "Don't sacrifice character for wins."
LISTEN BELOW BY CHOOSING YOUR PREFERRED PODCAST APP
45 episodes available. A new episode about every 23 days .