Manage episode 230471091 series 1820390
Justin jumps on the podcast with us and shares his story as a hockey and lacrosse athlete as well as how he coached Henry Clay to a state championship in Lacrosse.
- Create a culture of honesty and strong work ethic
- Pre-season prep and 1-1 meetings
- Book "Hard Hat" : Jon Gordon resources: www.JonGordon.com
- Invest on the individual and team level
- Be clear and be simple in your coaching
- 3 Controllables: Attitude, effort, and actions
- Importance of data and tracking progress
- Set the example personally as a coach
47 episodes available. A new episode about every 22 days .