Manage episode 291379637 series 2537676
Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni Stachowiak is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, a professor of business and management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, Bonni was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. She is the author of The Productive Online and Offline Professor: A Practical Guide*.
- Linda asks advice on how to respond to burnout in her organization.
- Taylor wonders about the best time to create team expectations.
- Robert asks how to move forward when his manager doesn’t provide any meaningful feedback.
- The Way to Lead After a Workplace Loss, with Andrew Stenhouse (episode 142)
- How to Create Team Guidelines, with Susan Gerke (episode 192)
- How to Succeed with Leadership and Management, with John Kotter (episode 249)
- The Path to Start Leading Your Team, with John Piñeiro (episode 349)
- How to Find Helpful Advisors, with Ethan Kross (episode 516)
- How to Define a Role, with Pat Griffin (episode 517)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.