Manage episode 243905643 series 2392584
Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni Stachowiak is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, a professor of business and management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, Bonni was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. She joins me monthly to respond to listener questions.
- Jules asks about how transparent she should be with her boss on her long-term career aspirations.
- Megan is wondering what she can do when reporting to a leader who seems to have checked out.
- Mason facilitated a strategy meeting with his team is asks for our advice on how he might improve.
- Julie’s organization is changing and she is seeking input on the best path forward to determine if her current team can go the distance.
- 11 Ways to Facilitate Great Conversations
- How to Better Control Your Time by Designing Your Ideal Week by Michael Hyatt
- Audio Course: How to Create Your Personal Vision
- Drive* by Daniel Pink
- The Empowered Manager* by Peter Block
- Analyzing Performance Problems* by Robert F. Mager and Peter Pipe
- Gallup’s StrengthsFinder instrument
- How Teams Use StrengthsFinder Results, with Lisa Cummings (episode 293)
- How to Deal with Opponents and Adversaries, with Peter Block (episode 328)
- How to Lead an Offsite, with Tom Henschel (episode 377)
- Align Your Calendar to What Matters, with Nir Eyal (episode 431)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.