Manage episode 201381930 series 687
EB spent part of his Spring Break visiting OWA, the new theme park in Alabama. He gives us a full trip report, including reviews of the rides.
During our Quick Hits segment, the guys talk about several of this week's most interesting stories in the amusement industry, including:
- Avengers Land at Disney California Adventure in 2020
- First Rider Charity Fundraiser is for Steel Vengeance
- Triotech is working on a new VR Concept
- Disney is charging for parking at their resorts
- We want to ride an Aquaticar!
Then we hear from Nick Hutson, who attended a VIP event at Alton Towers for Wicker Man! He gives us a full ride report.
Then, EB interviews Sam Coons from the Cornell Theme Park Entertainment Group at Cornell University College of Engineering. Sam tells us all about the group and the innovative design contest they are sponsoring.
After that, it's time to play one of our favorite Theme Park Game Shows... KNOW YOUR COASTERBOY!
540 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 61 mins duration .