Manage episode 225759540 series 2440919
Mike and Wes are back to debate the state of developer tools and ask where Jenkins fits in 2019.
Plus some some anger at Apple, and Mike reveals the latest language that's caught his eye.
- Dokku — A docker-powered PaaS that helps you build and manage the lifecycle of applications.
- Jenkins — The leading open source automation server, Jenkins provides hundreds of plugins to support building, deploying and automating any project.
- Jenkins Evergreen — Evergreen is an automatically updating rolling distribution system for Jenkins. It consists of server-side, and client-side components to support a Chrome-like upgrade experience for Jenkins users.
- Jenkins Blue Ocean — Blue Ocean is a project that rethinks the user experience of Jenkins, modelling and presenting the process of software delivery by surfacing information that’s important to development teams with as few clicks as possible.
- Introducing Jenkins X — Jenkins X automates CI/CD and DevOps best practices for you.
- Jenkins Helm Chart — Jenkins master and slave cluster utilizing the Jenkins Kubernetes plugin.
- Jenkins Chef Cookbook — Installs and configures Jenkins CI master & node slaves. Resource providers to support automation via jenkins-cli, including job create/update.
- Why on earth did we choose Jenkins for 2019? — This article tries to explain why the hell Rookout, a relatively new SaaS company, chose to use Jenkins, and what the big advantages are that make Jenkins so great even now, eight years in.
- Linux Academy Certified Jenkins Engineer — Learn CI/CD concepts as well as Jenkins installation and functionality. Plus best practices for CD pipelines as well as Jenkin's security.
- 'Mad Botter' takes 'MacGyver' approach to tech sales — The Plant City-based company turns run-of-the-mill consumer electronics into devices capable of being deployed for use in advanced military applications, such as fighter jets.
312 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 48 mins duration .