Manage episode 216830533 series 2440919
After a bit of CoffeeScript reminiscing we get down to data and design.And discuss why the bot market has collapsed, and how Google is running the table in AI.
Plus a few classic Coder moments, feedback, and more.
- Linux Academy: Sign up for a free 7 day trial when you visit: linuxacademy.com/coders
- Digital Ocean: For a limited time, you can grab $100 in DigitalOcean credit when you visit http://do.co/coder
- Thoughts on Dart?
- Google Facebook Face GDPR Privacy Complaints on 1st Day — Europe’s sweeping new data privacy regime came into effect this morning, and privacy activists are not wasting time in flexing their muscles. One organization has already made official data protection complaints about Google, Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram, while another is going after the shadowy data brokers that trade people’s information behind the scenes.
- Android Creator Puts Essential Up for Sale, Cancels Next Phone — Company cancels development of second version of smartphone
- Google Home Outsells Amazon's Echo for the First Time Ever — Google knocked Amazon out of the top spot for the first time by increasing sales of Google Homes a staggering 483 percent year-over-year to 3.2 million units versus 2.5 million Echo devices for Amazon
- Data and design are tools that, together, build great experiences for your users
311 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 48 mins duration .