Manage episode 216830522 series 2440919
Mike's adventures with Qt land him on Windows 10 this week battling DLL hell. He shares the latest developments in his attempt to build his next app with Qt.
Plus some feedback, thoughts on AMP, and why dynamic linking keeps Mike up at night.
- Linux Academy: Sign up for a free 7 day trial when you visit: linuxacademy.com/coders
- Digital Ocean: For a limited time, you can grab $100 in DigitalOcean credit when you visit http://do.co/coder
- Qt is not for Johnny
- gary likes the Qt
- Eric fround a QML Library for .NET
- Qml.Net - Qt/Qml integration/support for .NET
- ZMQ Setup for Qt Dev on Windows
- vcpkg: C++ Library Manager — C++ Library Manager for Windows, Linux, and MacOS
- Google AMP - A 70% drop in our conversion rate
- Qt FAQ — With a term license of Qt for Application Development or Qt for Device Creation, you pay a recurring fee during the time you develop with Qt and distribute the developed applications. You receive all updates and will be able to access online systems. After the term ends, you are no longer entitled to develop with Qt or further distribute the applications developed with Qt. Applications already distributed can be used, but not maintained.
- Can I use Qt LGPL license and sell my application without any kind of restrictions?
311 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 48 mins duration .