Manage episode 228296132 series 2177805
Self reflection is the first step to creating a better version of yourself. In today’s episode, I’m doing a deep dive into different personality types with Torre Mower, a co-creator of the viral Instagram account @socialenneagram. This account examines the Enneagram, which is a personality typing system that classifies different characteristics with a number ranging from 1 to 9. With Torre’s expertise, we gain some valuable insights on the traits within each of these numbers and the vibrant community surrounding the Enneagram. But this isn’t your typical personality test. On the contrary, this can be used as a powerful tool of self reflection and can provide insights on the behavior of others.
Key Takeaway: The Enneagram is a tool that can be used to reflect on your actions, but it should never be used to justify negative behaviors.
- Creating a conversation around the social aspects of the Enneagram
- Torre and her husband, Justin, run the Instagram account @socialenneagram and provide classes on the complexities of the Enneagram
- The Enneagram is made up of nine different personality types
- One of the easiest ways to identify your number is to research the negative traits of each number
- Ground rules surrounding this community include: don’t type other people, no number is better or worse than another number, and the Enneagram should not be used as a scapegoat for negative behaviors
- A break down of the healthy and unhealthy traits of each number
- Finding your number and using it as a tool to create a better version of yourself
Find more from Torre:
Find your Number: tests.enneagraminstitute.com
For daily fitness, nutrition and life inspiration, as well as glimpses into my daily life, follow me on Instagram and Facebook!
Facebook: Coffee & Kettlebells
If you love everything you have learned from my podcast and you feel ready to take your health, fitness and happiness to the next level, start here!
80 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 27 mins duration .