Manage episode 243586288 series 2177805
Let me guess. You either have a dedicated skincare regiment or you are addicted to buying more and more skincare products?
Let me also guess that you have no idea what ingredients are in the skincare products you are purchasing and using?
If we are being honest with ourselves, most of us select skincare products that have the best branding and marketing, without really knowing if the ingredients are healthy, not only for our skin, but for our bodies and our overall health.
Did you know that most skincare products are actually water based and dry out our skin? Or what about that “acne-fighting” skincare product we use. Did you know it can actually cause more acne?
I could go on and on asking if you do or don’t know these skincare facts, but instead, I recommend you tune into this episode of Coffee & Kettlebells.
Join me as I chat with guest Trina Felber, founder and creator of Primal Life Organics, a company passionate about natural skincare and dental care products. Trina is also the international bestselling author of Beauty’s Dirty Secret and is ready to share all the dirty secrets we need to know regarding skincare.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The skincare ingredient that is making you fat, sick and forgetful.
- The best ingredients found in skincare products.
- Water based products vs oil-based products.
- Why oil-based products won’t make you break out.
- The coconut oil/olive oil skincare hack you need to know.
- Whether or not you should be buying organic or vegan skincare.
- The connection between diet and complexion.
- Skincare ingredients to avoid when fighting off acne.
- Trina’s step-by-step guide to purchasing the right skincare.
- Common toothpaste ingredients to avoid.
- The affect these ingredients have on our health
- How to select the healthiest deodorant and toothpaste.
Find more from Trina:
For daily fitness, nutrition and life inspiration, as well as glimpses into my daily life, follow me on Instagram and Facebook!
Facebook: Coffee & Kettlebells
Do you have any questions for me? Send me a direct message on Instagram and I will always answer!