Manage episode 220813061 series 2177805
On this episode of Coffee & Kettlebells, I chat with Brittany Dixon, the author of A Healthy Slice of Life blog, as well as a certified Fitness Instructor, Lifestyle and Weight Management Consultant and health coach. Brittany shares how she manages to keep her life in balance and her top mom hacks to help make YOUR life easier!
What you'll learn:
- How to get organized
- Why you need to stop trying to "do it all" and what to do instead
- Brittany's favorite healthy breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- How to handle your food cravings
- How to get your kids to eat healthier
- Why eliminating snacks will make your life easier
- All about Brittany's plant-based eating habits
- How to stay happy even when life gets crazy
- Brittany's favorite top five mom hacks to make your life easier!
Find more from Brittany:
Blog: A Healthy Slice of Life
Facebook: Brittany Dixon
For daily fitness, nutrition and life inspiration, as well as glimpses into my daily life, follow me on Instagram and Facebook!
Facebook: Coffee & Kettlebells
Do you have any questions for me? Send me a direct message on Instagram and I will always answer!
63 episodes available. A new episode about every 4 days averaging 26 mins duration .