Manage episode 228001878 series 2177805
After opening up and being vulnerable in episode 57: My Story: How I Overcame My Body Image Obsession, I had countless women who shared their obsession with me and asked for further help on how to overcome it. So, in this episode of Coffee & Kettlebells, I am solo answering all your questions related to body image, diet and exercise obsession. Be sure to tune into episode 66: Body Image, Diet and Exercise Obsession Part 2.
Questions I answer in this episode:
- How should I approach a friend or family member about over exercising and under eating?
- What can I do to stop feeling like I need to hop on every new diet trend?
- How can I break my food addiction?What does the 80/20 rule actually look like?
- How can I learn to love my body after having a c-section?
- How can I protect my kids from having a negative self image?
For daily fitness, nutrition and life inspiration, as well as glimpses into my daily life, follow me on Instagram and Facebook!
Facebook: Coffee & Kettlebells
If you love everything you have learned from my podcast and you feel ready to take your health, fitness and happiness to the next level, start here!
80 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 27 mins duration .