Manage episode 244150083 series 1918426
This episode of ComicLab is sponsored by Wacom! In this week's show, the ComicLab guys discuss how big a comic's cast of characters should be. Also on the show: Improving your comic by varying the line weight. Then a question asker asks if Brad would ever do a non-superhero comic, and finally Dave shares why he thinks bookstore signings are a waste of time.
BUT FIRST... Brad's kids gift the Kellett children with thirty pounds of LEGOs.
ComicLab enamel pins
Each pin is available for $10 apiece. But ComicLab backers can get both for ten bucks. That's like getting one of the pins for free! And you have two choices in which to make your purchase...
- How big should a comic's cast of characters be?
- US to leave the global postal union? (Update: They recently negotiated a deal to stay in the union)
- Line weight
- Would Brad change teams?
- Bookstore signings are incredibly inefficient
You get great rewards when you support ComicLab on Patreon
- $2 — Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $10 — Record an audio question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $50 — Sponsor the show! We’ll read a brief promo for your comic/product and read it twice during the show AND you get the exclusive ProTips podcast