Manage episode 229165992 series 1918426
Webcomics pros Dave Kellett and Brad Guigar are talking comics! In this episode, they discuss the secrets of Instagram tagging. THEN ... if a backer asks you to add a crowdfunding platform to Patreon, should you? ALSO... what's the danger of waiting too long for success? AND FINALLY... Rob Salkowitz from Forbes drops by to discuss the changing comics industry.
BUT FIRST... Dave tells Brad about the time he ate his whole wedding cake.
- 00:00 — The time Dave ate his whole wedding cake
- 04:15 — Instagram tagging
- 08:18 — Crowdfunding - Diversifying vs Duplicating
- 18:31 — Waiting for success
- 29:25 — Managing multiple projects
- 45:56 — Copyrighting digital rewards
- 1:00:36 — Interview with Rob Salkowitz on the changing comics industry
- $2 — support the show
- $5 — submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $10 — record an audio question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
*** $50 —** Sponsor the show! We’ll read a brief promo for your comic/product and read it twice during the show AND you get the exclusive ProTips podcast