Manage episode 237397494 series 1918426
Webcomics pros Dave Kellett and Brad Guigar are talkin' comics! In this episode, a question-asker asks if you can spur creativity by changing the layout of your studio. NEXT, the guys take a moment to talk about their fathers — and the influence their dads have had on their creative lives. FINALLY, is it possible to make comics more accessible for people with visual impairment?
BUT FIRST, Dave takes his family to an indoor water park — or as he calls it "a cathedral to e. coli bacteria"
- Spurring creativity by changing the layout of your studio
- Father's Day thoughts
- accessibility to visually impaired readers
Great rewards when you support ComicLab
- $2 — Support the show
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $10 — Record an audio question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $50 — Sponsor the show! We’ll read a brief promo for your comic/product and read it twice during the show AND you get the exclusive ProTips podcast
Brad Guigar is the creator of Evil Inc and the editor of Webcomics.com
Dave Kellett is the creator of Sheldon and Drive.