Manage episode 239478364 series 1918426
This episoide of ComicLab is sponsored by Wacom! Now that Dave Kellett is settled in from his trip to San Diego for Comic Con International, so it's time for Brad Guigar and him to get down to answering some listener questions!
- Page numbering — After receiving a polite rebuttal to his original dismissal of page numbering, Brad reverses course on the topic
- Why MAD magazine folded (it had nothing to do with its content)
- AT&T's WarnerMedia pulled its Rooster Teeth booth at SDCC — and what that may indicate
- What needs to be in place for a first-time webcomic?
But first... A convention attendee explains that Dave should do a sci-fi convention. If he wants to succeed. Really. Right now.
You get great rewards when [you support ComicLab](http://patreon.com/comiclab)
- $2 —Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $10 — Record an audio question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $50 — Sponsor the show! We’ll read a brief promo for your comic/product and read it twice during the show AND you get the exclusive ProTips podcast