Manage episode 247113085 series 1918426
This episode of ComicLab is sponsored by Wacom! On this week's show, the ComicLab guys discuss Patreon Assembly. Did it live up to the hype — or have they missed an opportunity to foster creator growth?
But first, how to navigate Thanksgiving — and dairy farms — as a professional cartoonist.
- Patreon Assembly replaced last year's PatreCon, and it wasn't an improvement
- Super Patreon Grant
- How do you pick up a new skill?
- Would you ever do a project just for fun?
Special Offer! If you become a Patreon backer at the $5 level or higher before Thanksgiving, you'll get both "How To Make Webcomics" and "The Webcomics Handbook" as easily downloaded eBooks! Plus, you'll get a new episode of Drunk ComicLab — which will be available only on Patreon!
You get great rewards when you support ComicLab on Patreon
- $2 — Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $10 — Record an audio question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $50 — Sponsor the show! We’ll read a brief promo for your comic/product and read it twice during the show AND you get the exclusive ProTips podcast
Listen to ComicLab on...